Friday, February 8, 2008

From The Mother Ship

My kids are way silly. Sometimes, they are so goofy that I think I must live in the crazy ward of a mental facility.

My kids giggle a lot and, being homeschooled, they thought it might be fun to use blogging as an outlet for their sillyness. They came up with their blog name and theme and then hired me to do the design. I took their desired layout ideas and got to work creating a colorful blog that really reflects my kids goobery personalities.

I want to give credit to Mouse Runner for our smiley faces. They were the perfect find!

As I have said, my kids are super goofy. Some of the things you will see here will not make you laugh at all. You may even think to yourself, "that was dumb". The thing is, my kids laughed about it. That is what is important. Being able to laugh easy, often, and at themselves is something that I pray they never grow out of.
Also, I want them to open their minds and be creative. This is a blog for them to express themselves even if others may think they are really wierd. I don't want them to grow out of 'themselves' because of what others say.

So, laugh, or don't. It is up to you. Just be light of heart and smile easy. Come back often to see what is up with my silly six!

No comments: